Mindworx Psychology offers a range of evidence based programs for individuals and organisations.
Join us here in the Sydney Hills District – choose your own location where we can come to you – or choose to be inspired from the comfort of your own home.
We recognise that many of our clients do not necessarily have a mental health disorder – but may still benefit from the skills we teach. The change your life workshops are a series of workshops developed by the Mindworx Psychology Performance Coaching team. Designed to change lives, our workshops tap into the issues most commonly faced by our clients.
Drawn from a wide range of research across clinical, coaching, organisational and positive psychology, encompassing an eclectic and wide range of therapies and tied together by our experiences in knowing what works, these workshops are designed to empower.
Ready to change your life? Tired of being stuck in the same patterns? Looking for some practical skills to help with emotional regulation, reducing anxiety, managing eating habits, improving relationships, sleeping better or managing stress? Our workshops were written for you.
- Join our parenting workshops – our interactive sessions are fun and powerful – designed to answer your hard questions. Meet like minded parents, and let us inspire, challenge and motivate you to create the family systems and relationships you desire.
- Book a workshop for your team. Our popular, practical and engaging staff development workshops target the prevention of burnout, build effective leadership, encourage effective stress management and healthy thinking across the workplace. Written and designed by our organisational/coaching psychology team to build awareness and reduce the incidence of mental health issues in the workplace, allowing your staff to focus on what matters during the workday, and switch off after hours.
- Teen and tween workshops. Our preventative mental health workshop, written and designed by our team of child psychologists, to help navigate issues such as peer pressure, bullying, academic expectations and changing bodies, in a fun, friendly and non-threatening environment.
- Bringing our unique and eclectic mix of Organisational, Coaching and Clinical Psychology together, our team regularly present expert information on a range of topics for schools, preschools and organisations.
- Professional, confident, engaging and knowledgeable – we are able to tailor our seminars to your audience to inform, educate and inspire.
Join our 4 week Mindfulness for Stress class for adolescents and adults. Suitable for almost anyone, we love to hear the stories of personal change that follow this class. Want to sleep better? Think more clearly? Get clarity? Stop worrying? Perhaps this is the class for you
NEW! Mindfulness for Health. Due to demand, our online group launches soon – contact us for more information.
We offer the leading parenting skills programs to manage tantrums and problem behaviours in pre-schoolers, school aged children and adolescents, including the well-known 1-2-3 Magic and Emotion Coaching, Engaging Adolescents and the Cool Kids, Cool Little Kids and Chilled programs for childhood anxiety.
- Live too far away? If you live in Australia, we offer one-to-one consultations and treatment programs with our team using secure video conferencing technology. To request a consultation or further details on our services: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join one of our ONLINE COACHING programs. We know just how time-poor our clients can be juggling work and family commitments. Our online programs offer live, scheduled online group time with Dr Amanda Mullin, in addition to a range or resources and support to help you reach your goals. Online coaching is not suitable for anyone with complex mental health problems.